How can I become a Independent Contractor for Partners In Communication LLC?

Click on Independent Contractor Registration on the Partners In Communication LLC homepage then submit your completed registration form. Please also submit proof of liability insurance and a business license from the city you are based in. Once your registration is received, someone will then be in touch. Note: proof of liability insurance is required.

Posted in: Interpreter FAQ