What credentials are required in order to be an interpreter with Partners in Communication LLC?

Freelance interpreters working with Partners In Communication, LLC must possess national certification (RID, NAD, NIC or for K-12 work EIPA, levels 4-5). Additionally, proof of liability insurance and a degree in higher education, in any field of focus, is preferred but not required. We value integrity, ethical decision-making, and a supportive teaming approach.

Posted in: Interpreter FAQ